SKIN TYPE: All
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Adding salts to warm water establishes equilibrium between the salts in the water and the salts in the body to help retain moisture.
- Minerals inherent in salts from the various Seas are required elements for our skin
- Epsom Salts ease tense and tired muscles.
- Baking Soda is a deodorizer and skin softener.
- Salts contain as many as 80 different minerals and trace elements, including magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, chlorides, bromides, etc.
- Tea Tree oil is anti-fungal & antiseptic; Peppermint oil is cooling & stimulating
- Hot Mustard Powder is detoxifying and will super-heat (for cold feet!)
- For best results for your feet, add approximately a handful to a gallon of hot water in a shallow tub or basin. Soak feet for several minutes. Follow with a natural moisturizer, preferably when you can be off your feet for a good, long while. Aaaahhhh!
- For bath (yes, you can use these in the tub, with the possible exception of the Anti-Bacterial version!) , add approximately 2-3 handfuls for a relaxing total-body treatment.
- Finely ground enough to be mixed with natural oils for a body scrub, although I tend to recommend using sugar instead for body scrubs.
Skin Soft (no scent), Anti-bacterial (with Tea Tree & Peppermint), or Hot Soak for Cold Feet (with hot mustard powder, no scent)